Oh my unit planning...
When I began this semester, I had created a small unit plan once before in high school but never this in depth. I really would like to thank Dr. Smirnova for providing a checklist that I was able to go through during e-class and check to make sure that I was including everything. By completing this unit plan, it really made me feel ready for student teaching. I also did not realize how helpful unit planning would be when it came to edTPA. I completed the unit plan first in both science and social studies and found that it made edTPA a much easier task then I thought it was going to be. This class and unit plan really showed me how essential it is to plan activities that keep students engaged and to plan things for when technology fails you. It was a great experience to have before student teaching and something that I really feel ready for!

Comments
Post a Comment